10.9.10

No Time for Crocheting

I'm a busy girl. Sewing for my shop has taken up all my creative energies this week, so I apologize for the lack of posts.

I'm hoping to start on some crochet Christmas presents soon. They'll probably turn up here.

Please don't think I'm one of those people. You know - the women that have all their Christmas presents purchased by October, and their house is always clean, and they only wear True Religion or Seven for All Mankind jeans. Because I'm certainly not (in fact, 99% of my pants are from Goodwill).

It's just that I love to be able to make Christmas presents myself (my bank account loves it too) but I tend to get more Etsy business in Nov./Dec., so I don't feel like making presents then. Thus - early present-creating. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment